Consider the following:
- That’s a 39 gallon, 148 liter basket you’re looking at, folks. And it’s holding double it’s capacity.
- The pile comes up to Strawberry’s chest. Strawberry will be seven next month, and she’s tall for her age.
- Our everyday, largish laundry baskets hold 71 liters.
- Our old everyday laundry baskets, left over from the days that we used when our family and our laundry piles were smaller, hold 53 liters.
- It’s about 6 loads worth. 5 loads if we stuff our machine.
Like I said, that’s a LOT of laundry!