This incredibly easy recipe works wonderfully and has saved our family a lot of money. I found it at one of my favorite websites, the Duggar Family.
What You Need:
- 1 bottle of your favorite name-brand fabric softener
- 4 new, inexpensive sponges, cut in half
- Pour entire container of softener into a 5 gallon bucket.
- Fill empty softener container with water twice (2 parts water to 1 part softener).
- Add sponges to softener/water mixture.
- When ready to use wring out extra mixture from one sponge and add to the dryer as you would a dryer sheet.
That’s it! Isn’t it ridiculously simple? It works great, too!